You can send a Visa Personal Payment through over 100 financial institutions in 20 countries to over a billion enabled Visa cardholders. Just enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number and the amount and the funds will be credited to the recipient’s Visa credit, debit or prepaid card. Say goodbye to cash, cheques and long paper forms and instead enjoy the simplicity of this breakthrough new platform.
Send money to a family member, share expenses with a friend or pay off a Visa credit card bill. Visa Direct is simple to use for both sender and recipient, whether they are standing in the same room or living half-way around the globe.
Global reach and convenience
How does Visa Direct work?
- The following financial institutions in Singapore offer Visa Direct:
DBS Bank Ltd
- Access the service through Netbanking, mobile or ATM.
- Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number and the amount you want to send.
- The money will be received into the recipient Visa credit, debit or prepaid card.
- Recipient can use the received funds at any Visa merchant or ATM. When sent to a Visa credit card, the received amount is offset against the outstanding balance